If you have a cold, cough, virus...
Please do not schedule an in-person visit if you have experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days; or have had close contact with or cared for someone diagnose with COVID-19 or any contagious illness within the past 14 days. You are welcomed to schedule teletherapy sessions with your therapist.
Important Information for incoming clients:
Appointments can only be scheduled once all intake forms have been completed and submitted.
Please submit your completed forms within 48 hours of the intake phone call.
- We have a very thorough intake process.
- One of our highly trained intake team members will conduct a phone intake. During this phone conversation, our intake team member will gather informaiton that will be helpful in determining the most appropriate client and clinician match. They will also be able to answer any questions you may have regarding therapy, payment, scheduling....
- You will be sent the link to the required intake forms.
- Intake will continue once we receive completed forms.
- It is the client's responsibility to be aware of insurance coverage for mental health services as well deductible and copay amounts. We submit each therapy session to insurance for payment. Insurance companies are taking up to 6 weeks turnaround for payment and/or clarification of payment. We will collect balances due once we are provided the information from the insurance company. This may cause a high balance because of the delay of information from the insurance company.
- Please be prepared to pay for your appointment at the time of service. Typically, we collect copay/deductibles one business day after each completed therapy session. We accept credit, debit and HSA cards. Checks and cash are accepted in office. Payment through the client portal is also an option.
- We reserve the right to discharge a client from services due to frequent late cancellations or no shows.
- Please understand that our clinicians are not able to be involved in custody or legal disputes/proceedings.
- Online Consent for Teletherapy
- New Client Intake Form this single form combines every form needed for intake.
- Check In Check Up Registration
- Consent for Teletherapy
- New Client Intake Form: New Under 18 Years Old
- New Client Intake Form: Adult Over 18 Years Old
- New Client Intake Form: Couples
- Required Forms for First Session
- Emergency Contact Form
- Release of Information Form
Note: To download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free, click here .